Abigail and Isaac had nine children:
- Jacob H. Hodsdon, b. 1836, married Lydia Merrill
- Mary Abigail Hodsdon, b. 1837, married Charles Cole
- Luther Merrill Hodsdon, b. 1840, d. 1859 unmarried
- Isaac Winfield Hodsdon, b. 1843, married Octavia Merrill
- Francis Ireland Hodsdon, b. 1844, married Emma Ireland
- Silas Marchant Hillman Hodsdon, b. 1847, married Kate Rand
- Matilda Ann Hodsdon, b. 1849, married Alvarado Reed
- Sarah Arabelle Hodsdon, b. 1851, d. 1855
- Charles L. Hodsdon, b. 1853, married Mary Gilcrease
|Isaac Hodsdon family monument, Byron Village Cemetery, Byron, Oxford Co., Maine|
My descent from Abigail Greene:
- Abigail Greene and Isaac Hodsdon
- Silas Marchant Hillman Hodsdon and Kate Maria Rand
- Mary Milliken Hodsdon and Chester Frank Kirk (my paternal grandparents)
(Note: This post is in response to Amy Johnson Crow's "52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks" challenge at No Story Too Small.)
- “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : accessed 4 May 2014), Abigail Green birth, 1814.
- “Maine, Marriages, 1771-1907,” index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : accessed 4 May 2014), Isaac Hodsdon and Abigail Greene, 1834.
- Byron Village Cemetery (Byron, Oxford County, Maine), Isaac Hodsdon family monument, read and photographed by the author, 13 Oct 2013.